- What is First Aid for Mental Health.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Identifying mental health conditions.
- Self-harm; Providing advice and starting a conversation.
- Eating disorders.
- Mental health conditions.
- Personality disorders.
- Drugs and alcohol.
- Bipolar disorder.
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan.
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace.
- Depression and Anxiety.
Suitable for: Learners who wish to become mental health first-aiders in the workplace.
Course Duration: Level 1-0.5 day. Level2- 1 day, Level 3- 2 days.
Assessment Type: Practical assessments and closed book test in exam conditions