Anchor’s commitment to training and development has seen the group create its own internal Academy. Anchor have now provided more than 500 employees with NVQ Diploma, Industry specific licenses and CPD level qualifications.
Anchor’s training Academy as a learning provider can self-deliver any qualification relevant to the employees working environment, industry required licenses, along with our own LMS system we can also deliver E-Learning CDP qualifications.
- Customer services (Including World host)
- Conflict management
- Management/Team leading
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- National Diploma Cleaning services
- Environmental and Sustainability Diploma
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Security Guarding (SIA)
- Security Guarding Top-Up (SIA)
- CCTC Public Space Surveillance (SIA)
- Pathway to the Security Industry Apprentice
Allan Woods is the Training Manager at Anchor Academy and brings over 20 years of training experience to the Training and Development team. Allan holds a BEd in education, along with a diverse suite of national and international qualifications, he is also a qualified CBT Practitioner. He is a certified instructor for; Security Industry Authority (SIA), Mental Health and Physical First Aid, Conflict Management, World Host, Teacher/Instructor training, and Leadership and Management development.
Anchor Academy delivers engaging, knowledgeable, interactive and OfQual accredited courses.