Image and Training
- Clearly branded uniforms for easy identification
- Deployed in newly branded company vehicle.
- Specific training in conflict management
- Equipped with an individually assigned hand held device
- Fitted with an Edesix lone worker CCTV system
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) courses
- Individually vetted to meet the strict requirements of the security industry
- Customer service training via our in-house Academy
Roles and Responsibilities
- Parking contravention enforcement
- Incident reporting
- Client liaison
- Operational support services*
*Our mobile PSO patrol team can work in conjunction with Anchor Group Services Care Property division and can be incorporated into vacant property inspections – should this be a requirement.
A dedicated team of operatives to patrol your site and liaise with your onsite staff or report directly back to the managing agent via our head office
- A dedicated area manager to conduct frequent KPI meetings and oversee the contract as it develops and new challenges arise.
- A permit system to manage staff, contractor or resident parking
- Comprehensive site reporting features
- Client access to our back office systems and video badge downloads
- A potential % revenue rebate (subject to site survey)